Motoman provides automation products and solutions for virtually every industry and robotic application; including arc welding, assembly, coating, dispensing, material handling, material cutting, material removal, packaging, palletizing and spot welding. Motoman is dedicated to delivering high quality, innovative automation solutions that help our customers to be world competitive and to providing the highest level of customer satisfaction in the automation industry.
- ArcWorld – Yaskawa Motoman’s ArcWorld robotic welding systems are pre-engineered, pre-assembled and shipped ready to weld – delivering the most flexible and cost-effective options to integrate robotics into your welding processes. ArcWorlds can be configured with multiple robots, a heavy-duty positioner or servo-controlled external axes for coordinated motion.
- Loadworld – LoadWorld is a pre-engineered standard robot solution for machine tending that can be integrated with new or existing machines. Robotic automation of the machining process improves productivity by reducing loading/unloading time; more parts are produced in less time due to improved spindle utilization. It can even continue to produce parts during breaks or off-shift periods.
- STEM Robotics – With the STEM Robotic Simulation system users will learn to operate and program Motoman robots in the virtual world with this PC-based robot simulator. Special features includes offline programming with virtual robots. Our STEM Technology Cell provides colleges and schools with the best possible equipment for teaching industrial robotics.
- Integrated Robotic Work Cells – Motoman offers more than 40 fully integrated, pre-engineered “World” work cell solutions that include robots, process equipment, and safety equipment. Cost-effective World solutions are available to meet most manufacturing requirements and are safe and easy to set up and operate.
- Merit Program – The MERIT (Motoman Endorsed Robotics Instructor Training) Program was developed specifically for colleges and universities who have a vision of becoming a Motoman Robotics satellite training facility. It is designed to bring the same quality of training, as delivered by the Motoman Technical Education Center (MTEC), closer to our installed base.