Lincoln Electric is a global manufacturer and the market leader of the highest quality welding, cutting and joining products. Their enduring passion for the development and application of our technologies allows them to create complete solutions that make their customers more productive and successful.
- Stick Welders – Stick welders from Lincoln Electric for shielded metal arc welding (SMAW) use stick electrodes to weld mild steel, low alloy, stainless steels, cast iron, and hardfacing for repair, maintenance, and fabrication. Weld a wide range of materials and thicknesses in the shop or in the field.
- MIG Welders – MIG welders for your wire welding applications include Power Mig welders for home, farm, auto body, maintenance or fabrication. Ideal arc MIG welders are optimized for flux-cored and CV processes for use with a variety of wire feeders. Diamond Core Technology delivers a superior arc with a wide welding output range.
- TIG Welders – Lincoln Electric TIG welders for (GTAW) gas tungsten arc welding offer AC and DC TIG welding on aluminum and other metals. Inverters are portable and ideal for critical applications including maintenance, fabrication, motorsports, automotive, piping, and shipbuilding.
- Multi-Process Welders – Lincoln Electric’s line of Multi-Process welders are easy to setup and easy to operate, yet rugged and flexible enough to be used in structural, power generation, offshore, shipbuilding and other heavy-duty applications. They are offered in a range of AMPs.
- Torchmate – The Torchmate® product line of automated plasma cutting tables encompasses a broad scope of machines: from our entry-level CNC machines—the Torchmate Growth Series™, to our industrial plasma cutting table—the TMX Pro, and everything in between. The bolt-together CNC kits use durable extruded aluminum framing to fit larger metal sheet sizes, resulting in increased metal part production
- Pre-Configured Robotic Cells – Auto-Mate® Pre-Configured Robotic Welding cells are affordable turnkey systems for entry level robotic welding automation. Standard configurations allow easy transition to robotic welding with minimal set-up and programming, and quick delivery
- MiniFlex Fume Extraction – The Miniflex® is a portable and effective solution for the removal and filtration of welding fumes in confined and other hard to reach spaces. Unlike other bulkier welding fume extractors, the Miniflex® leads the industry in portability and ease of use. The Miniflex® is a high vacuum system designed for the removal and filtration of welding fumes from light duty welding applications.
- Fume Extraction Arm – The flexible extraction arms are built the Lincoln Electric® way— rugged and reliable. Designed with the welder in mind, the arms come equipped with the 360° rotatable hood for optimal positioning to the welding point.