With over 20 years of experience in industrial automation and manufacturing, Innotek is able to provide technical solutions for both industrial manufacturers and technical educational customers. Innotek’s focus is automation and process control systems which provide a real world experience for training participants.
- Basic Electrical Training System
- The Basic Electrical System provides hardware for hands-on activities for the study of DC, AC and Solid State fundamentals. All devices are permanently mounted and can be quickly connected in a variety of configurations via banana jacks. This unit includes fault insertion capabilities for the development of troubleshooting skills.
- Industrial Controls Training System
- The Industrial Control Training system provides participants with hardware allowing for hands-on experiments in wiring and troubleshooting of control circuits. This system gives access to various control components which can be connected via direct wire, terminal blocks or banana jacks.
- Programmable Controller Training System
- This system is designed to provide a hardware solution for hands-on activities in the areas of automation technologies. This includes programmable controllers, digital and analog I/O, Industrial Networking and Operator Interface. System can be configured for wiring via terminal blocks, banana jacks or completely pre-wired units.
- SCADA Training System
- This system is designed to provide a hardware solution for hands-on activities in the study of SCADA technologies. This system includes three individual stations including: Master PLC/PAC, remote operator interface/HMI, remote process with controller/RTU, supervisory computer with required software (optional.)
- Instrumentation and Process Control
- The Instrumentation and Process Control Training System provides students with hardware allowing for hands-on experiments in Pressure, Flow, Level and Temperature applications. The system’s unique design allows rapid conversion between experiments by adjusting the position of valves. All devices are pre-wired to terminal strips allowing for quick circuit modification. Activities in loop wiring, transmitter setup and loop tuning of PID parameters provide a thorough understanding of Process Control.
- Mechanical Training System Model
- The Mechanical Training System provides students with hardware allowing for hands-on activities covering industrial mechanical concepts. The flexible and functional design allows for rapid setup and changeover from one activity to the next. Constructed of 1.5” Aluminum extrusion, the unit is durable enough for activities, but also mobile. A mobile cart is also available for additional mobility.